SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB SDXC 2yr Rescue Pro Deluxe 200MB/s Memory Card.
The Extreme PRO 64GB SDXC is SanDisks most powerful SD UHS-I memory card yet delivers performance that elevates your creativity.
With shot speeds of up to 140MB/s6 and UHS speed Class 3 (U3)2 recording, you’re ready to capture stunning high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video1. And, because your pace doesn’t let up after the shots are in, it delivers up to 200MB/s6 transfer speeds for a faster postproduction workflow. Plus, it’s built to withstand weather, water, shocks and other less-than-ideal conditions so you can rest assured that it’s good to go wherever your work takes you.
Transfer speeds up to 200MB/s6
Once the shots are taken, your work is only half-done. Accelerating your workflow means you can carve out more time to take your creativity to the next level.
Perfect for 4K UHD VIDEO
Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video1.
Stunning sequential burst mode shots
Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability you can count on
Built for and tested in harsh conditions3, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover images you accidentally deleted
Includes an offer for RescuePRO® Deluxe 2 year data recovery software4, which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted.
SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB SDXC 2yr Rescue Pro Deluxe 200MB/s Memory Card Specifications:
Capacity 64 GB
Compatibility: Compatible with SDXC and SDXC UHS-I enabled host devices.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.17mm x 23.91mm x 31.92mm.
Sequential Read Performance: Up to 120 MB/s.
Sequential Write Performance: Up to 90MB/s.
1. GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
2. (For 32GB-512GB): Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (For 16GB): Up to 80MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
3. Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD.
4. See www.sandisk.com/wug.
5. Card only. See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
6. UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.com/consumers/speed.
7. Reader not included.
8. Read only. Based on 4.7GB transfer of photos (avg. file 6.7MB) with SD UHS-I card reader. Write speed slower. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.