Hahnemühle William Turner Deckle Edge 310gsm A3+ 25 Sheets
Hahnemühle William Turner Deckle Edge 310gsm is a traditional mould-made white cotton watercolour paper, coated for inkjet printing, ideal for FineArt prints.
This paper is without optical brightneners, but stands out due to its fine, highly pronounced textured surface, characterised by its tactile feel.
This paper's matt inkjet coating creates impressive contrasts and deep blacks, resulting in printed images, photographs and art reproductions with outstanding reproduction of colours, detail, and 'three-dimensional' depth.
Hand crafted, torn deckle edges on al four sides, resulting in exclusive prints which come into their own when float framed.
Acid and lignin free, meeting the most exacting of age resistance.
Download the ICC profile for this product from the Hahnemuhle website,
Hahnemühle William Turner Deckle Edge 310gsm key features:
- 310 gsm, 100% cotton
- White, without optical brighteners
- Fine yet highly pronounced felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- ICC-profiles available here
Hahnemühle William Turner Deckle Edge 310gsm specifications:
Format/ Size: A3+
Edging: Torn deckle edges on 4 sides
Package Contents: 25 Sheets