Hahnemühle William Turner 310gsm 36" x 12m Roll
Hahnemühle William Turner 310gsm is a traditional mould-made watercolour paper with a coating for inkjet printing, that is ideal for FineArt print applications.
The Hahnemühle William Turner's white cotton paper does not contain optical brightness, but stands out due to its fine but highly pronounced textured surface, characterised by its unique tactile feel.
The Hahnemühle William Turner genuine mould-made paper's matt inkjet coating creates impressive contrasts and deep inky blacks, resulting in printed images, photographs and art reproductions with outstanding reproduction of colour and detail, depth, and a stunning 'three-dimensional' effect.
Acid and lignin free, meeting the most exacting of age resistance requirements.
Hahnemühle William Turner 190gsm key features:
- 310 gsm, 100% cotton
- White, without optical brighteners
- Fine yet highly pronounced felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- ICC-profiles available here
Hahnemühle William Turner 310gsm specifications:
Format/ Size: 36" x 12m Roll
Package Contents: 1 Roll