Hahnemühle Sugar Cane 300gsm A4 25 Sheets
Hahnemühle Sugar Cane 300gsm extends the Natural Line with a FineArt inkjet paper made from a rapidly renewable natural raw material – sugar cane.
70% of this environmentally friendly FineArt inkjet paper consist of bagasse fibres, a by-product of sugar cane processing.
The natural white, warm-toned sugar cane paper does not contain optical brighteners, and features a unique, clearly defined felt structure and tactile feel.
The matt premium inkjet coating delivers excellent print results with defined reproduction of colour and detail, particularly for warm hues and monochrome prints.
Hahnemühle Sugar Cane is both acid- and lignin-free, meeting the most stringent requirements in terms of age resistance.
The unique combination of sustainable sugar cane fibres, clearly defined surface texture and impressive print quality gives the artwork outstanding expressiveness and soul.
Hahnemühle Sugar Cane 300gsm key features:
- 300 gsm, 70% sugar cane fibres, 30% cotton
- Natural White, without optical brighteners
- Clearly defined surface texture
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- ICC-profiles available here
Hahnemühle Sugar Cane 300gsm Specifications:
Format/ Size: A3
Package Contents: 25 Sheets
Colour: Natural white