Hahnemühle Hemp 290gsm A4 25 Sheets
Hahnemühle Hemp 290gsm paper’s base impresses with its bright white natural tone, and thanks to the bright white colour of the hemp fibres, no optical brighteners are required. The lightly textured surface gives the paper a pleasant, silky feel.
Combined with its matt premium inkjet coating, Hahnemühle Hemp is a truly versatile FineArt inkjet paper.
Hahnemühle Hemp uses one of the oldest and most diverse natural fibres in the world and is made of 60% hemp fibre.
Hemp 290gsm reproduces colours and details brilliantly, and the depth of the blacks truly stands out, and contrasts are reproduced with stunning effect.
Hahnemühle Hemp 290gsm is both acid- and lignin-free FineArt inkjet paper, meeting the most exacting requirements for age resistance.
Hemp was an essential part of paper production for centuries, and due to its extremely robust fibres, it has often been used for long-lasting historical documents, such as the Gutenberg Bible and the US Declaration of Independence.
Hahnemühle Hemp 290gsm key features:
- 290 gsm, 60% hemp fibre, 40% cotton
- White, without optical brighteners
- Lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- ICC-profiles available here
Hahnemühle Hemp 290gsm specifications:
Format/ Size: A4
Package Contents: 25 Sheets