Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta Satin 300gsm 44" x 12m Roll
Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta Satin 300gsm is a natural white inkjet paper made from 100% a-cellulose that has been refined with a special inkjet coating for FineArt application.
The Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta Satin paper is a subtly textured, smooth based photo paper that contains no optical brighteners.
Featuring a satin-gloss inkjet coating, FineArt Baryta Satin paper produces intense colours, deep blacks and outstanding sharpness, and with the addition of barium to the coating makes this paper a viable alternative to analogue baryta papers.
Acid and lignum free making it extremely age resistant and produces stunning FineArt reproductions of black and white and colour photographs.
Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta Satin 300gsm key features:
- 300 gsm, 100% α-cellulose
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Smooth, subtle surface texture
- Satin-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- ICC-profiles available here
Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta Satin 300gsm specifications:
Format/ Size: 44" x 12m Roll
Package Contents: 1 Roll
Finish: Satin glossy finish