Hahnemühle Bamboo 290gsm A2 25 Sheets
Hahnemühle Bamboo 290gsm is the world's first inkjet paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, this provides an environmentally friendly alternative to other papers.
Hahnemühle Bamboo is a natural white, warm toned bamboo paper that does not contain optimal brighteners, but stands out due to its light textured felt structure.
The premium matt coating of the Hahnemühle Bamboo paper delivers superb print results, particularly when creating monochrome prints, with warm hues.
Hahnemühle Bamboo is both acid and lignum free, making it extremely age resistant.
The unique combination of sustainable bamboo fibres, soft surface texture and impressive print quality gives the artwork outstanding expression and soul.
Hahnemühle Bamboo 290gsm key features:
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- ICC-profiles available here
Hahnemühle Bamboo 290gsm specifications:
Format/ Size: A2
Package Contents: 25 Sheets
Colour: Natural white