Hahnemühle Albrecht Dürer 210gsm 17" x 12m Roll
Hahnemühle Albrecht Dürer 210gsm is a genuine mould-made paper made from 50% cotton and 50% α-cellulose fibres. The traditional mould-made art paper is refined with a coating specially developed for FineArt applications.
The white FineArt Hahnemühle Albrecht Dürer inkjet paper does not contain optical brighteners, and has a strikingly defined watercolour structure that adds an artistic touch to printed art reproductions in particular.
Hahnemühle Albrecht Dürer paper has a premium matt inkjet coating that gives beautifully vivid colours, deep inky blacks and produces optimum reproduction of detail.
Acid- and lignin-free Albrecht Dürer FineArt inkjet paper meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance.
Hahnemühle Albrecht Dürer 210gsm key features:
- 210 gsm, 50% cotton, 50% α-cellulose
- White, without optical brighteners
- Classic watercolour structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- ICC-profiles available here
Hahnemühle Albrecht Dürer 210gsm specifications:
Format/ Size: 17" x 12m Roll
Package Contents: 1 Roll