The NEW Epson SureLab SL-D1000 (with Duplex) Compact MiniLab Printer.
Epson reimagine the Minilab Printer with the NEW Epson SureLab SL-D1000.
EPSON SL-D1000 printer features a small footprint, outstanding photographic image quality, a print engine designed for reliability with fast production speeds and an option for double-sided printing, the new Epson SureLab D1000 Minilab printer creates innovative, profitable opportunities for your photography, events or printing business.
Epson SL-D1000 Main features:
• Standard duplex printing on roll paper (maximum roll length: 65 meters).
• 16% smaller size/ footprint than the SL-D800.
• 24% lighter than previous model.
• Smaller size and lower weight make it easier to transport and very 'Event Print' friendly!
• Connectivity includes LAN, Wi Fi and USB connections, increasing flexibility of printer location.
• Epson’s Integrated Ink Pack System ink pouches: 25% more ink capacity and less waste volume than cartridges.
• LCD display screen.
• Doubled printer longevity*.
• Faster print speed (460 4" x 6" prints per hour.) *
• Integrated output tray.
• improved heating system results in noticeably quieter printing and also lowers power consumption.
• Epson Cloud Solution PORT compatible.
Double-Sided Printing. Unlimited Creativity.
Expand your business offerings by printing diverse applications with fast, efficient double-sided printing on sheet media to use for photobooks, greeting cards, invitations and more.
True Photographic Quality.
Epson’s Advanced MicroPiezo® printhead and AccuPhoto™ image processing technology ensures accurate control of the droplet sizing as small as 2.5 pL and precisely places each ink droplet for sharp images, fine details, and vibrant, colorful prints. This ensures whatever you are printing looks outstanding.