The NEW Epson SureLab SL-D1000 Compact MiniLab Printer.
Epson reimagine the Minilab Printer with the NEW Epson SureLab SL-D1000.
EPSON SL-D1000 printer features a small footprint, outstanding photographic image quality, a print engine designed for reliability with fast production speeds and an option for double-sided printing (see the Epson SL-D1000 Duplex printer model here), the new Epson SureLab D1000 Minilab printer creates innovative, profitable opportunities for your photography, events or printing business.
Epson SL-D1000 Main features:
• Standard printing on roll paper (maximum roll length: 65 meters).
• 16% smaller size/ footprint than the SL-D800.
• 24% lighter than previous model.
• Smaller size and lower weight make it easier to transport and very 'Event Print' friendly!
• Connectivity includes LAN, WI Fi and USB connections, increasing flexibility of printer location.
• Epson's Integrated Ink Pack System ink pouches: 25% more ink capacity and less waste volume than cartridges.
• LCD display screen.
• Doubled printer longevity*.
• Faster print speed (460 4" x 6" prints per hour.) *
• Integrated output tray.
• improved heating system results in noticeably quieter printing and also lowers power consumption.
• Epson Cloud Solution PORT compatible.
Also available with Duplex Double-Sided Printing. Unlimited Creativity.
Expand your business offerings by printing diverse applications with fast, efficient double-sided printing on sheet media to use for photobooks, greeting cards, invitations and more with the