Epson D1000 Micro Lab 2 Printer system.
The Epson SL-D1000 Micro Lab 2 Printer System comprises of the following products:
• 2 x D1000 Printer (Non Duplex Model).
• 2 sets of ink.
• 2 waste tanks.
• 1 cabinet.
• lab controller software.
• Lab server PC.
• 24" Eizo monitor.
• 12 months warranty.
• Installation, delivery and training.**
The NEW Epson SureLab SL-D1000 Compact MiniLab Printer.
Epson reimagine the Minilab Printer with the NEW Epson SureLab SL-D1000.
EPSON SL-D1000 printer features a small footprint, outstanding photographic image quality, a print engine designed for reliability with fast production speeds and an option for double-sided printing (see the Epson SL-D1000 Duplex printer model here), the new Epson SureLab D1000 Minilab printer creates innovative, profitable opportunities for your photography, events or printing business.
Epson SL-D1000 Main features:
• Standard printing on roll paper (maximum roll length: 65 meters).
• 16% smaller size/ footprint than the SL-D800.
• 24% lighter than previous model.
• Smaller size and lower weight make it easier to transport and very 'Event Print' friendly!
• Connectivity includes LAN, WI Fi and USB connections, increasing flexibility of printer location.
• Epson’s Integrated Ink Pack System ink pouches: 25% more ink capacity and less waste volume than cartridges.
• LCD display screen.
• Doubled printer longevity*.
• Faster print speed (460 4"x6" prints per hour.)*
• Integrated output tray.
• Improved heating system results in noticeably quieter printing and also lowers power consumption.
• Epson Cloud Solution PORT compatible.
Also available with Duplex Double-Sided Printing.
**Install, delivery and training dependant on location. E.g. Ireland, Highlands would be at extra cost.
Please select an item below to view/download
True Photographic Quality.
Epson’s Advanced MicroPiezo® printhead and AccuPhoto™ image processing technology ensures accurate control of the droplet sizing as small as 2.5 pL and precisely places each ink droplet for sharp images, fine details, and vibrant, colourful prints. This ensures whatever you are printing looks outstanding.
Exceptional Print Production Speeds.
Ideal for event, portrait photography and retail environments. Produces up to 460 (4x6), 300 (5x7), and 165 (8x10) prints per hour2.
Advanced Ink Technology.
Epson UltraChrome® D6r-S Ink technology provides a wide color gamut, exceptional print quality for a durable and vibrant print. Plus, high-capacity 250 mL ink packs provide low running costs and reduced waste compared to traditional ink cartridge systems.
New Features, Modern Minilab
For improved usability, this D1000 minilab features a 1.44" LCD screen, built-in wireless connectivity and an integrated output tray, all in a sleek, compact footprint.
Supports Epson Cloud Solution PORT for easy, remote monitoring on your printers.
Scalable to Meet Your Needs
With a small footprint and a wide range of output capabilities, the Epson SureLab D1000 can help your business scale from a single printer to a larger production fleet for handling even greater production volumes, with a wide array of diverse applications.
Versatile Media Handling.
Print single or double-sided on glossy, luster, matte cards and more. Plus, with professional roll media handling, auto-drying with decurl module and high-speed rotary cutter, you get BorderFree prints up to 8" x 12" with support for long panorama printing.
Epson SureLab D1000 MiniLab Printer specifications:
• 460 4" x 6" prints per hour.
• Integrated Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB.
• 1.44" LCD display.
• UltraChrome® D6r-S Ink Set.
* Compared to the previous model.
1 SureLab D1000 is rated at 400,000 6" x 4" prints, or twice the rated lifetime output of the SureLab D800.
2 Product specifications subject to change without notice up until first customer shipment. Print speeds are based on the print engine speed only. Total throughput time for any print depends on various factors including workstation configuration, file size, print resolution, ink coverage and networking. Actual print speeds will vary.